Resale house and lot in Baguio City. The house in located beside the road, outside the gate are jeepneys that ply to and from the market in town, which takes just fifteen minutes.
- The main door (narra) with adjacent walls covered with ashlar marble, leads to the receiving room (Douglas fir wood for walls and narra wood parquet for floors) with a marble top log fireplace.
- If you go up a couple of steps (pine ballustrade / ballusters for the stairs) from the receiving room, youfeatureBAGll be on the dining area (marble flooring; Instia bijuga or Ipil wood for the wall) and there's a sliding glass door that opens to the terrace.
- Also on this floor is a small room (guest or maid's room) and a bathroom.
- Adjacent to this is the kitchen (marble floors and counter tops) with a small bar near the exit door that leads to the laundry area.
- From the dining area, if you go up some nine steps, you'll find yourself in the music room, with pine wood for walls and ceiling.
- Going up a few more steps, you'll be on the highest level of the master's bedroom with pine wood ceiling and walls, walk-in cabinets and ensuite marble bathroom (maroon toilet bowland pedestal sink).
- Located on the same level are the other two bedrooms with a marble bathroom in between them.
- The house followed the slope or contour of the ground, which makes it a four-level Feng Shui influenced house.
- One truckload of cement went to the foundation alone, thats why it didnt budge during the strong earthquake.
The house is fully fenced and has a single car garage with manually opened iron gates. The whole subdivision is fenced, with a guard at the gate, 24/7. The house is fully screened and it has a water tank outside although water is not much of a problem in the area.