This Technology Park is situated inside Ciudad de Calamba, a 350-hectare township located in the heart of Calamba City, Laguna. FTPC is a PEZA registered economic zone that caters to light and medium non-polluting industries. You can live and at the same time work here at Ciudad de Calamba which gives you convenience and advantage of your work being near to your home.
• 36 Hectares are initially made available in FTPC (Filinvest Technology Park Calamba)
• Complete utilities and facilities are provided upon start of operations
• Minimum lot area is 1,500 sqm.
o Small cuts – 1,500 sqm. to 2,999 sqm.
o Medium cuts – 3,000 sqm. to 6,000 sqm.
o Large cuts – 1 hectare and up
• Price starts at P2,000/sqm.
• Qualified locators to enjoy Philippine Economic Zone Authority (PEZA) incentives
PROJECT FACTS straight from FILINVEST:
- Light & Medium non-polluting industries
- Export oriented companies registered under the Philippine Economic Zone Authority (PEZA)
- Foreign or local companies catering to the domestic market (non-exporting)
- Semiconductor & electronics, printing & packaging, warehousing & logistics, assembly & mixing, food products, others.
Infrastructure and Utilities
Centralized Water Supply System Centralized Wastewater Treatment Facility
3-Phase Power Supply System (MERALCO) Telecommunications provided by PLDT
13m, 17m, 20m, and 32m wide roads 24-hour security (PEZA guards)
Perimeter Fencing Street lighting
Industrial Lots Available
-FTPC can accommodate area requirements for small (1,500 sqm to 2,999 sqm), medium (3,000 sqm to 6,000 sqm) and large (1 hectare and up) industries
-Indicative Cash Price per Sqm: Small = P2,350/sqm, Medium = P2,200/sqm and Large = P2,000/ sqm (Note: Prices are exclusive of EVAT and registration fees)
Note: The information stated above is in accordance with the present development plans that the developer shall exert best effort to conform. These maybe subject to revisions amendments without prior notice.
Why locate in FTPC?
• The industrial estate has well designed infrastructure and efficient drainage systems to assure you of a flood – free and total working environment
• The industrial estate is readily equipped with reliable utilities: power, water, wastewater treatment, and telecommunications to meet the demands of your operations.
• A professional management team of managers, engineers, and staff will take charge in the upkeep of the industrial estate utilities, facilities, and infrastructure. Likewise provided are the basic services such as security, health, and environmental safety.
• Above all, we offer you the chance to avail of the incentives and the prestige of being located in one of the country’s upcoming economic zones.
For inquiries please do not hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Mr. Ador Benito at +639176239381.
Philrealty | Promote Your Page Too